We are looking for an Engagement Manager whose role is to deliver exciting innovation projects to clients via the world’s incredible ecosystem of entrepreneurs. We’d love to meet someone who is passionate about the world of technology, loves working with clients, is a critical strategic thinker, and wants a new challenge in the fast-growing world of open innovation.
We are seeking people with experience in a client-facing role in a creative, digital or innovation agency – so you’ll have experience analysing clients’ briefs, thinking about creative solutions and managing multiple projects. You will learn our process of how to find startups to solve challenges, take technology to trial in market and then scale-up, through collaborating with our global network of tech startups.
You’ll have the chance to work with some of the world’s biggest brands and, by developing and managing our global network of startups, meet a constant stream of the most talented early stage companies who are building amazing technology.
We are a small but fast-growing company, so this is a fantastic opportunity to get your sleeves rolled up and learn by doing – and grow with us!
- Work with the rest of the client services team to analyse clients’ briefs and identify territories and ideas for the solution
- Use The Bakery’s network of entrepreneurs to find the right startup tech companies who could answer the brief
- Research the ever-changing tech startup landscape, meeting and reporting on companies you’ve met with
- Plan and manage timelines for your client projects
- Project manage trials that go ahead between clients and startups
- Assist with the planning and organisation of The Bakery events regarding the changing tech landscape
- Becoming an expert on emerging tech via meeting with entrepreneurs building incredible things!
We’d love to meet someone who is super well connected in the tech world, who is passionate about helping entrepreneurs achieve great things and who has a strong reputation for connecting people and making things happen.
Key skills and experience:
- 2-4 years’ client-facing experience, ideally in a consultancy or digital, creative or innovation agency
- Effortless project management skills
- The drive and motivation to work without structure, process, and support. We are a small team, growing quickly and you will be a key part of making this happen
- Must be friendly, fun and keen to get stuck in!
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us more about you and why you want to work for The Bakery to email@example.com