About the role
We are looking for an Innovation Programme Lead whose role it is to lead the delivery of exciting innovation programmes to our clients, using our proven processes and mobilising the world’s incredible ecosystem of entrepreneurs. We would love to meet someone who is:
- Passionate about the world of technology;
- Loves working with senior client teams who want to get things done;
- A critical strategic thinker, who wants a new challenge in the fast-growing world of corporate open innovation.
We seek people with experience in a senior client-facing role either within a creative/digital agency, innovation consultancy, management consultancy or similar. We want to meet candidates with experience analysing client requirements, leading small teams and running innovation programmes to deliver tangible value within corporate organisations.
You will have the chance to work with some of the worlds biggest businesses as your clients, interact with our global network of entrepreneurs, accelerators, investors and startups, and develop new innovative offerings in collaboration with senior client teams. We are a small but fast-growing company, so this is a fantastic opportunity to get your sleeves rolled up and learn by doing – and to grow with us!
- Lead innovation programmes - managing a team to deliver meaningful innovation to a wide range of corporate clients;
- Understand and communicate the value our service is delivering to the client to demonstrate the return on investment.
- Plan time and manage resource on multiple work streams across both client & internal teams.
- Help up-skill and mentor junior members of the team.
- Deliver clear written reports and presentations on complex topics to client teams in a succinct manner.
- Effectively understand the client organisation and advise on suitable innovation strategies to deliver results;
- Lead a series of storytelling engagements, events, videos and newsletters which create fame for The Bakery across the client organisation globally;
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with our clients and successfully deliver innovation programmes in order to uncover new projects with different service lines within client organisations;
- Build strong relationships with The Bakery founders and contribute to the empowered, entrepreneurial, autonomous culture within The Bakery.