Our sister company Traffic Digital is currently looking for a Frontend Developer to join with a passion for creativity to join their digital team in London and play a leading role in growing their business.
The Bakery & Traffic Digital share the same office and collaborate on numerous projects so you will be a valuable member of both organisations.
About Traffic Digital
For over a decade, we’ve partnered with amazing global clients and collaborators. We know the value that carefully crafted and user-centred solutions can bring to an organisation and we always tailor our approach to our client’s needs. No two briefs are ever the same!
Working alongside The Bakery means we also get to work on building solutions for today’s most up-and-coming start-ups and corporate innovators. No idea is too small, and no challenge is too big.
About the role
We’re looking for a mid-weight Full Stack PHP Developer to join our digital team in London and play a leading role in growing our business.
As a full-stack developer, you must be an intuitive problem solver, organised and methodical with a genuine passion for building meticulously well-crafted, beautiful outcomes.
You must also have a thirst for learning, not be daunted by the unknown and help drive the technical and development efforts for our clients. Ideally, you come from a multi-disciplined background in development and technology and you’re comfortable architecting and leading projects delivered in varying technologies and frameworks.
- Are able to transform concepts into seamless digital experiences using a user-centred approach and latest trends in tech
- Genuinely love solving complex problems with straightforward solutions
- Have the ability to convey ideas with plain-speaking language to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Are a positive and proactive team player, sharing solutions and welcoming new challenges
- Are culturally perceptive and adaptable to the industry
- 3+ years of development experience including Wordpress, MySQL databases, pgSQL, composer, node.js, AWS and Symfony2
- Experience with Shopify
- A good understanding of PHP template engines like twig, smarty, liquid
- Fluent in Git flows
- Full stack development on the LAMP stack
- Awareness of the most up-to-date technologies and how to choose between them
- Ability to test and validate work at every stage of development
- Capable of managing multiple development streams with attention to fine detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable managing multiple development streams with attention to fine detail and of reporting and analysing project performance
- The ability to keep calm under pressure, with a consistent, positive can-do attitude
- Development experience in React Native
- Experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
- Good knowledge and practical experience of testing tools like Webpack, gulp, npm, etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
- Responsible for delivering digital web builds combining management of development workflows and supporting the front and backend dev team
- Always pushing our technology roadmap (suggesting latest technologies)
- Working collaboratively with our creative and production teams to define and solve briefs through research, strategy and delivery
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with team, collaborators and suppliers
- Maintaining clear communication with all team members and collaborators